Monday, November 25, 2013

" I used to pray that God would feed the hungry, or do this or that,
but now I pray that he will guide me to do whatever I'm supposed to do, what I can do.  I used to pray for answers but now I'm praying for strength.  I used to believe that prayer changes things but now I know that prayers changes us and we change things."
 
Mother Theresa
 
Deadline for Early online registration is
November 30th
to register go to www.assembly2014.org
 
If you were thinking about making year end donations here is you chance to make you gift go farther.  Go to www.umcmission.org/give and find a mission or missions to donate to on December 3rd.
 
Christmas Luncheon
December 7th
Fellowship Hall
12:00
Speaker: Lorelei VerLee
" Generosity Wrapped in Tin Foil"
Tickets $10.00
deadline for tickets December 3rd
 
If you have on you list someone who likes unique gifts. Or know someone who like to shop for these items, join us December 7th in Tower Chapel for shopping from Creative Women of the World.
Shop will be open 10:00 to 3:00 it is open to the public.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This time of year we count our blessing and what we are thankful for, I have many things on this list.  One of them is that you take time to read this blog.  So if you email me by December 1st with you name and address to umwvalpofumc@gmail.com I will send you out a gift.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe travel for all those traveling for the holiday.
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment