Wednesday, April 16, 2014

S.O.S
This is coming from 
We are in need of girl's clothing, from 
new born to teen.  We are also need women's 
shoes.


What are United Methodist Women Up To?? 


 I had an Elsie Rapley sighting yesterday.   She's in a rehab in Fisher's and doing much better.  She is struggling with the strength to walk but she's determined.   I had a meeting in Indy yesterday and got a call about the time I was to get on 465 (north side) from her daughter Cheryl.   She told me where she was so I pulled off, set the GPS and she was just 20 minutes away.   It was a great visit and she sends her love to all.  She loves to hear shop stories.   I suspect she will be back with Cheryl through the holidays and I think I heard them say she would be dismissed from there around Friday.    Give her a call or text her.   Cheryl says she texts too. 

 
Blessings,   Bonnie



 Our friend Margie has a heartbreaking story.   For those who remember Myriam is the woman she went to stay with during her eye surgery.   I can't begin to tell you the unfortunate things that happen to her and have all through her life.   I know you will lift her up in prayer today and hopefully now and then.   Myriam is an amazing woman with strength and faith that are just tested more often that most.


http://valpofumcomissions.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment